These are some of the areas that I can help you with:
- Excessive worrying and fears which get in the way of every day life and opportunities (i.e. Anxiety Disorders).
- Low mood which is making motivation, sleep and everyday activities difficult (i.e. Depression)
- Getting into routines, behaviours and rituals which become excessive and exhausting and sometimes damaging to health (i.e. Obsessive-Compulsive Disorders).
- Unusual experiences such as hearing voices and seeing things which are unpleasant and scary (i.e. Psychosis).
- Unusual and over the top emotional reactions to seemingly every day problems and relationship issues which have led to destructive and harmful coping behaviours such as self-harm, drug taking, restricted eating, social withdrawal (i.e. Intense Emotional Difficulties and Disorder).
- The after-effects of experiencing life-threatening events, illnesses or harm from others (i.e. Post Traumatic Stress and Post Traumatic Stress Disorder).